Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/01/04 16:31, 高增琦 wrote:
> Server crash(failed assertion) when two "insert" in one SQL:
>
> Step to reproduce:
> create table t(a int, b int) partition by range(a);
> create table t_p1 partition of t for values from (1) to (100);
> create table t_p2 partition of t for values from (100) to (200);
> create table t_p3 partition of t for values from (200) to (300);
>
> create table b(a int, b int);
> with a(a,b) as(insert into t values(3, 3) returning a, b) insert into b
> select * from a;
>
> Please check it.

Thanks for testing!  This should be fixed by a patch I posted earlier (Try
the patch 0001 of the patches posted at [1]).  Robert did express his
concern [2] about the approach used in my patch that was committed as
2ac3ef7a01 [3]; your test demonstrates that it wasn't a good approach
after all.

Regards,
Amit

[1]