Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)
Дата
Ответ на Re: pg_authid.rolpassword format (was Re: [HACKERS] Passwordidentifiers, protocol aging and SCRAM protocol)  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/02/2017 05:50 AM, David Rowley wrote:
> On 2 February 2017 at 00:13, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
>> Ok, I'll drop the second patch for now. I committed the first patch after
>> fixing the things you and Michael pointed out. Thanks for the review!
>
> dbd69118 caused small compiler warning for me.
>
> The attached fixed it.

Fixed, thanks!

- Heikki

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Improvements in psql hooks for variables