Re: [ADMIN] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.

От Marco Bizzarri
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Problem with lo_export() and lo_import() from remote machine.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Actually, you can use direclty the lo_create, lo_open, lo_read and
lo_write directly into your SQL code, instead of having to write a
wrapper function. It is not simple, but it can be done.

I don't have a general example: we have done this in a couple of our
projects, one being public availabe (www.paflow.it): look in the
Documents.py source, and look for the lo_xxx queries.

This is indipendent from the fact that client and server are running
on the same server.

Regards
Marco

--