Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Write a WAL record whenever we perform an operation without

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Write a WAL record whenever we perform an operation without
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> So you get those messages when the table is *not* a temporary table. I
> can see now what Fujii was trying to say. His patch seems Ok, though
> perhaps it would be better to move the responsibility of calling
> XLogReportUnloggedStatement() to the callers of heap_sync(). When I put
> it in heap_sync(), I didn't take into account that it's sometimes called
> just to flush buffers from buffer cache, not to fsync() non-WAL-logged
> operations.

As you said, I moved the responsibility of calling XLogReportUnloggedStatement()
to the callers of heap_sync(). Here is the patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center