Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 6:03 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> That is exactly what I am against. Note the words "get rid of".
>
> This prevents parallel data transfer, use of split mirrors and various
> other techniques. It sounds neater, but it implies removal of useful
> features.

OK, ISTM that my description was confusing you, so I removed that statement
from the TODO item on wiki.
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/NTT%27s_Development_Projects#Todo_and_Claim

Again, I'm not planning to get rid of any existing capabilities unless
necessary.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Сообщение: Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches
Сообщение: Re: Synchronous replication & Hot standby patches