Re: Synch Replication

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Synch Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks for the comments!

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 5:00 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Fujii Masao escribió:
>
> I noticed two very minor issues while reading your docs:
>
>>        This is because WAL files generated in the primary server before this built-in
>>        replication starts have to be transferred to the standby server by
>>        using file-based log shipping. When <TT
>> CLASS="VARNAME"
>> >archive_mode</TT
>> > is <TT
>> CLASS="LITERAL"
>> >unsent</TT
>> >,
>
> You probably mean "unset" here.

I mean "unsent" here. This is one of valid values of archive_mode
which I changed for synch-rep. Please see the description of
archive_mode in the attached document.

>> <TT
>> CLASS="VARNAME"
>> >enable_replication</TT
>> > (<TT
>> CLASS="TYPE"
>> >boolean</TT
>> >)
>
> It has been said that variables that enable/disable features should only
> be named after the feature that they affect, omitting the "enable" verb.
> So in this case it should be set as "replication=off" or
> "replication=on".

Okay, I will rename the parameter like you say. Thanks!

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center