Re: Computed index on transformation of jsonb key set

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Computed index on transformation of jsonb key set
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/26/19 3:53 PM, Steven Schlansker wrote:

>> On Apr 26, 2019, at 2:33 PM, Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 4/26/19 3:25 PM, Steven Schlansker wrote:
>>>
>>> How can I efficiently implement the feature I've described?  It seems difficult to use computed indexing with GIN.
>>>
>> Storing the map in a child table (parentId, UUID, int) is out of the question?
> Yes, thanks Rob and David, that will be my approach if I can't figure out anything better.
>
> I was hoping to not have to denormalize the data given that Postgres generally has great support for computing
> both to avoid storage costs and eliminate the need to maintain triggers or application code to handle it.

Is that json structure really more compact than the matching table (even
with the additional parent id)?

От: Steven Schlansker
Сообщение: Re: Computed index on transformation of jsonb key set
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: 9.6.9 Default configuration for a default installation butdifferent with-krb-srvnam