Re: [HACKERS] parallel documentation improvements

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: [HACKERS] parallel documentation improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017-08-01 20:43, Robert Haas wrote:

> In commit 054637d2e08cda6a096f48cc99696136a06f4ef5, I updated the
> parallel query documentation to reflect recently-committed parallel
>
> Barring objections, I'd like to commit this in the next couple of days

I think that in this bit:
     occurrence is frequent, considering increasing     <varname>max_worker_processes</> and
<varname>max_parallel_workers</>     so that more workers can be run simultaneously or alternatively
reducing
-    <xref linkend="guc-max-parallel-workers-per-gather"> so that the
planner
+    <varname>max_parallel_workers_per_gather</varname> so that the
planner     requests fewer workers.

'considering increasing'  should be
'consider increasing'