Re: Extensions, patch 22 (cleanup, review, cleanup)

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: Extensions, patch 22 (cleanup, review, cleanup)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, December 20, 2010 22:35, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From last round of review from Robert and �lvaro, here's the patch
> version 22. Changes:
>
>  - cleanup contrib/ and 'Adjust search_path' comments
>  - remove contrib/*/uninstall* scripts
>  - add some documentation to the NO USER DATA option
>  - remove objects locking in the pg_extension_objects() SRF, per Robert
>  - propose split patches

I used the 'full' patch.

During configure I spotted this:

[...]
checking for bison... /usr/bin/bison
configure: using bison (GNU Bison) 2.3
gawk: { if ($4 < 1.875-extension) exit 0; else exit 1;}
gawk:                           ^ syntax error
gawk: { if ($4 < 1.875-extension) exit 0; else exit 1;}
gawk:                                     ^ syntax error
checking for flex... /usr/local/bin/flex
configure: using flex 2.5.3
[...]

Otherwise the patch applies, and compiles, checks, installs and runs OK. (obviously I haven't
tested anything yet)

Linux Centos 5.4

Erik Rijkers