Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?

От Mark Murawski
Тема Re: pgadmin4 - Use classic style interface, don't launch browser?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hey Avin,

I am using process isolation, but the issue is that the main
chrome/firefox stops behaving normally.  And it's not just on my pc.
It's like the network stack crashes inside the browser or locks up or
something like that.

I'll run into a situation where pages just no longer load.  I can select
an existing tab and scroll around, and click on things and sometimes the
tab still works, sometimes it doesn't.  Closing that tab and opening a
new one and then entering a new url will just result in a blank page and
nothing loads.

Restarting the browser solves the issue.

It's fairly rare these days, but sometimes the entire browser just 'breaks'.