Re: Content for talk on Postgres Type System at PostgresConf

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Re: Content for talk on Postgres Type System at PostgresConf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/29/24 14:47, Guyren Howe wrote:
> What is worth saying about custom range types? What even would be a good use case? A range of
> strings or ip address ranges, something like that, I suppose?

I wrote a blog post and an extension for an inetrange type. It's from 2016 so it might need some
updates, but you are welcome to use anything you like for your talk:

https://illuminatedcomputing.com/posts/2016/06/inet-range/

Yours,

--
Paul              ~{:-)