Re: Ref: BUG#1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure

От vishal saberwal
Тема Re: Ref: BUG#1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
hi tom,
I agree with what you said ... They considered 8.0.1 as a stable
version they can rely on (but i believe i can propose a change now
after this SSL fix in 8.0.3) ...

Can you direct me to a website that shows the bug fixes and new
features in 8.0.3 when compared to 8.0.1 and 8.0.2  ...

thanks a lot TJ and Tom ...
you've been a great help ...

vish

> vishal saberwal <vishalsaberwal@gmail.com> writes:
> > But, Management requires me to use 8.0.1 (on both servers and clients)
> > as our total infrastructure and coding is based on it ... Is there a
> > patch I can apply to 8.0.1 so that I could install same version on all
> > clients and servers ...
>=20
> There's not really going to be a whole lot of sympathy around here for
> people who refuse to adopt a point update.
>=20

Сообщение: Re: Ref: BUG#1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure
Сообщение: Re: Ref: BUG#1321: SSL error: sslv3 alert handshake failure