pgAdmin questions

От bob gailer
Тема pgAdmin questions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am using pgAdmin to create functions (and other wonderful purposes).

Once I have created a function I notice I can't change the arguments or
return type. Why is this? The help topic does not address this.

I also notice that the properties window always opens to a preset size
rather than remembering what I changed it to. Could it be made to
remember? There is not a lot of room to write code and I find I am
constantly resizing the window.

Is there a way  to get directly to a particular node, e.g. public
schemas, in the browser tree view. It gets old having to click my way
down the tree. A shortcut would be nice.

Why does the server get disconnected? Is there a timeout? Can that be
changed?

When using help the Table of Contents (TOC) scrolls vertically when I
scroll the help topic. It would be nice it it stayed in place instead.
It would also be nice if the current topic were highlighted in the TOC.

Bob Gailer