Re: XX000: tuple concurrently deleted during DROP STATISTICS

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: XX000: tuple concurrently deleted during DROP STATISTICS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've pushed a cleaned up version of the fix.

I had to make some adjustments in the backbranches, because the way we
store the analyzed statistics evolved, and RemoveStatisticsById() used
to do everything. I ended up introducing RemoveStatisticsDataById() in
the backbranches too, but only as a static function - that makes the
code much cleaner.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra