incomplete 7.1.3 update and phpPgAdmin

От rcaban@ccc-cable.net (roy cabaniss)
Тема incomplete 7.1.3 update and phpPgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was using SuSE 7.2 with Postgresql 7.0.3.  I had decided to upgrade
to 7.1.3 so I did a

pg_dumpall > db.out

to capture the old database files.

I went through the update procedure via the SuSe install (yast) and
things looked ok.

to get my data back I did a

psql -d template1 -f db.out

Now... it did restore my extant databases.  And the forms I used for
data input work fine for putting data into those databases.

but when I try to create a database or use phpPgAdmin I get the
following error message.

Error - /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/phpPgAdmin/db_create.php

PostgreSQL said: ERROR: CREATE DATABASE: source database "template1"
is being accessed by other users

this occurs regardless of which account I log into phpPhAdmin as.

ideas?

Roy Cabaniss