meson vs Cygwin

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема meson vs Cygwin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've been trying to get meson working with Cygwin. On a fresh install
(Cygwin 3.4.9, gcc 11.4.0, meson 1.0.2, ninja 1.11.1) I get a bunch of
errors like this:

ERROR:  incompatible library
"/home/andrew/bf/buildroot/HEAD/pgsql.build/tmp_install/home/andrew/bf/buildroot/HEAD/inst/lib/postgresql/plperl.dll":

missing magic block

Similar things happen if I try to build with python.

I'm not getting the same on a configure/make build. Not sure what would
be different.

cheers

andrew

--