RE: Query Tool will not initialize

От Orr, James
Тема RE: Query Tool will not initialize
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello,

Silly question, but how do I get PGAdmin to launch in Chrome? I don’t see an option to use chrome at startup, and copying the address from the IE address bar to the chrome address bar does not work. I receive the below message:

Unauthorized

The server could not verify that you are authorized to access the URL requested. You either supplied the wrong credentials (e.g. a bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Thank you,

James Orr

Assistant Vice President

Global Funds Services