I would preffer that postgresql start with the flag -i

От gustavo Berns
Тема I would preffer that postgresql start with the flag -i
Дата
Re: I would preffer that postgresql start with the flag -i  (Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Gustavo Berns wrote:

I would like very much that when the server start also the postmaster start
with the -i.
I did look on the file  - /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql  - but, I don't know
where to add the flag -i.
Rather than try an error, I would prefer to added the -i right first time.
Any body there has done this? If so I would be very happy to know how.