Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2021-12-15 at 23:10 +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> I've attached a v50 which fixes the issues found by Joshua upthread, as well as
> rebases on top of all the recent SSL and pgcrypto changes.

I'm currently tracking down a slot leak. When opening and closing large
numbers of NSS databases, at some point we appear to run out of slots
and then NSS starts misbehaving, even though we've closed all of our
context handles.

I don't have anything more helpful to share yet, but I wanted to make a
note of it here in case anyone else had seen it or has ideas on what
may be causing it. My next move will be to update the version of NSS
I'm running.

--Jacob