Re: Combine Prune and Freeze records emitted by vacuum

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Combine Prune and Freeze records emitted by vacuum
Дата
Re: Combine Prune and Freeze records emitted by vacuum  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 01/04/2024 20:22, Melanie Plageman wrote:
> Review for 0003-0006 (I didn't have any new thoughts on 0002). I know
> you didn't modify them much/at all, but I noticed some things in my code
> that could be better.

Ok, here's what I have now. I made a lot of small comment changes here
and there, and some minor local refactorings, but nothing major. I lost
track of all the individual changes I'm afraid, so I'm afraid you'll
have to just diff against the previous version if you want to see what's
changed. I hope I didn't break anything.

I'm pretty happy with this now. I will skim through it one more time
later today or tomorrow, and commit. Please review once more if you have
a chance.

> This probably doesn't belong here. I noticed spgdoinsert.c had a static
> function for sorting OffsetNumbers, but I didn't see anything general
> purpose anywhere else.

I copied the spgdoinsert.c implementation to vacuumlazy.c as is. Would
be nice to have just one copy of this in some common place, but I also
wasn't sure where to put it.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)