Re: RPM-Sync complains about wrong checksums for SLES12 repo

От Stefan Mayr
Тема Re: RPM-Sync complains about wrong checksums for SLES12 repo
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Julien,

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Oct 15, 2023 at 09:42:47AM +0200, Stefan Mayr wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> we try to mirror
>> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/12/suse/sles-12.5-x86_64/
>> using Uyuni (open source base for SUSE Manager) as a local repo management
>> system. Uyuni complains about wrong checksums which is absolutly correct:
>> the metadata in the repodata folder has different checksums for some files.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> I'm not sure if this is the correct list to address this issue. If it is -
>> can someone from the infrastructure team check what is wrong here: do we
>> have wrong metadata or wrong packages in this repository?
>>
>> It is noticable that most of the rpm files with a wrong checksum have a
>> timestamp of 04-Jan-2023 21:51 (powa being the exception).
>
> The correct list should be pgsql-pkg-yum, per
> https://zypp.postgresql.org/contact/, or directly on redmine.

Thank you. I created a ticket: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/7889

Have a nice weekend,

    Stefan

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: RPM-Sync complains about wrong checksums for SLES12 repo
От: Victor Dobrovolsky
Сообщение: right way of using case-expressions in plpgsql functions