Re: How to log 'user time' in postgres logs

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to log 'user time' in postgres logs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/28/19 11:36 AM, francis picabia wrote:

> The other possibility was it just didn't log the slower times, but I
> have seen larger numbers
> in the 10,000 ms range in the night when some backups and housekeeping
> happens.
>
> All  log related settings:
> checkpoint_segments = 12
> logging_collector = on
> log_destination = 'stderr'
> log_directory = 'pg_log'
> log_filename = 'postgresql-%a.log'
> log_truncate_on_rotation = on
> log_rotation_age = 1440
> log_rotation_size = 0
> log_min_messages = info
> log_min_error_statement = debug1
> log_duration = on
> log_line_prefix = '<%t>'

You might also want to log:

log_connections = on

log_disconnections = on

And add to log_line_prefix some mix of:

%u     User name

%p     Process ID

%s     Process start time stamp

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Peter Grman
Сообщение: Bad Estimate for multi tenant database queries
От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Exclusion constraints on overlapping text arrays?