9.6 Release: Call for Quotes

От Josh Berkus
Тема 9.6 Release: Call for Quotes
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
For the PostgreSQL 9.6 release, we are looking for two to three quotes
to promote the release.  These quotes should come from representatives
of PostgreSQL-using organizations.  They should focus on one or more of
the following:

* A new feature, such as:
    * Parallel Query
    * New Synch replication options
    * Phrase search
    * Better handling of big tables
* PostgreSQL's general quality, versatility, and advanced feature set.

Quotes should be 1-3 sentences, and may be edited for length.  Quotes
need not be in English, although the quoted party must be willing to
have their quote translated.

I will need any quotes by September 15th.

If you know someone who can give us a quote, or can suggest someone I
can ask, let me know.  Thanks!

Josh Berkus
Red Hat OSAS
(any opinions are my own)