Re: jsonpath

От Nikita Glukhov
Тема Re: jsonpath
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 28.06.2018 05:39, Thomas Munro wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 11:38 AM, Nikita Glukhov
> <n.gluhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> Attached 15th version of the patches.
> Hi Nikita,
>
> I wonder why the Windows build scripts are not finding and processing
> your new .y and .l files:
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.3672
>
> Perhaps Mkvcbuild.pm needs to be told about them?  For example, it has this:
>
>      $postgres->AddFiles('src/backend/parser', 'scan.l', 'gram.y');
Yes, generation of jsonpath_gram.* was missing in Mkvcbuild.pm.

I have fixed it in the new 16th version of patches, and now it seems to
work on
Windows (https://ci.appveyor.com/project/NikitaGlukhov/postgres/build/1.0.4)

> PS If you need a way to test on Windows but don't have a local Windows
> build system, this may be useful:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Continuous_Integration

Thank, this is really helpful.

--
Nikita Glukhov
The Russian Postgres Company

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation object addresses
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Avoid extra Sort nodes between WindowAggs when sorting can be reused