回复:pg_rewind fails with in-place tablespace

От Rui Zhao
Тема 回复:pg_rewind fails with in-place tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry for the delay in responding to this matter as I have been waiting for another similar subject to approved by a moderator.

Upon review, I am satisfied with the proposed solution and believe that checking absolute path is better than hard coding with "pg_tblspc/". I think we have successfully resolved this issue in the pg_rewind case.

However, I would like to bring your attention to another issue: pg_upgrade fails with in-place tablespace. Another issue is still waiting for approved. I have tested all the tools in src/bin with in-place tablespace, and I believe this is the final issue.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Best regard,
Rui Zhao