Re: REINDEX CONCURRENTLY 2.0

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: REINDEX CONCURRENTLY 2.0
Дата
Re: REINDEX CONCURRENTLY 2.0
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-03-13 15:13, Sergei Kornilov wrote:
> Patch is marked as target version 12, but is inactive few weeks long. I think many users want this feature and patch
isin good shape. We have open questions on this thread?

> Latest patch still can be aplied cleanly; it builds and pass tests.

Here is an updated patch.  It includes the typo fix in the documentation
from you, some small bug fixes, a new reindexdb --concurrently option,
and based on that some whole-database tests, as discussed recently.

I think this addresses all open issues.

Вложения

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Using condition variables to wait for checkpoints
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Inadequate executor locking of indexes