Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"
Дата
Ответ на Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"  (Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>)
Ответы Re: "grant usage on schema" confers the ability to execute all user-defined functions in that schema, with needing to grant "execute"  (Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 2/11/22 17:24, Bryn Llewellyn wrote:
>>> /bryn@yugabyte.com <mailto:bryn@yugabyte.com> wrote:/

> I s'pose that I can interpret this output in the light of the "miriam"
> example by guessing than an empty LHS means "public" and that the
> initial "X" means "execute". It looks like what follows the slash is the
> owner of the object (a denormalization of what the "Owner" column shows.)
>
> *Where is this notation, "miriam=arwdDxt/miriam", explained?*

Here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/ddl-priv.html

Table 5.1. ACL Privilege Abbreviations

--