Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11:Segmentation fault

От Maksim Karaba
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11:Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this issue on other servers, only on production system.
And we cannot provide internal database info, schema structure and tables info.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 6:10 PM
To: Maksim Karaba <Maksim_Karaba@epam.com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault

The point of my questions was that it's going to be difficult for anyone to fix this unless we can reproduce the
problem. What you've provided doesn't even begin to make that possible.  Please see the advice about providing
self-containedtest cases at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/bug-reporting.html