Re: import upload file to pgadmin get CSRF error

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: import upload file to pgadmin get CSRF error
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Tue, 2019-08-06 at 09:02 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> My second guess is that config.py has been directly edited on the server so
> when the RPMs were upgraded, the original config.py wasn't replaced, thus
> pgAdmin is reporting the version number from the previous version (the
> version number is defined in config.py).

This cannot happen -- I did not mark config.py as a "configuration file" in the
spec file.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: import upload file to pgadmin get CSRF error
Сообщение: Re: import upload file to pgadmin get CSRF error