Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019/05/24 13:37, David Rowley wrote:
> I've attached 3 patches of what I think should go into master, pg11, and pg10.

Thanks for the updated patches.

In pg11 and pg10 patches, I see this text:

+      Whether using table inheritance or native partitioning, hierarchies

Maybe, it would better to use the word "declarative" instead of "native",
if only to be consistent; neighboring paragraphs use "declarative".

Thanks,
Amit