Re: Bug? report : PreparedStatement.setObject(java.util.Date) don't work

От 雨森郷太郎
Тема Re: Bug? report : PreparedStatement.setObject(java.util.Date) don't work
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thank you for reply.

>Try using java.sql.Date instead of java.util.Date, there should be a
>mapping for that.

It should work, I agree.

However, Is there reason to refrain from supporting java.util.Date ?

Originaly, I developed my Java Web application on postgres version7.4.
On the environment, java.util.Date to java.sql.Types#DATE mapping
worked well via JDBC ver7.4, like
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/pg74.216.jdbc3.jar
I can't see sources of the version, but I guess it has mapping for
java.util.Date.

Recently, I upgraded my Postgres DBMS to ver.8.2, and replaced
JDBC to "8.2 Build 506" then faced problem.

Now, I'm using source compiled Dirver with modification I reported.
I hope java.util.Date mapping to be original specification.

How's this?

Gotaro AMENOMORi

Сообщение: Re: Bug? report : PreparedStatement.setObject(java.util.Date) don't work
Сообщение: Re: Bug? report : PreparedStatement.setObject(java.util.Date) don't work