Re: List tables for a specific schema

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: List tables for a specific schema
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 6/20/19 2:43 PM, David Gauthier wrote:
> psql (9.6.7, server 9.5.2)
>
> I created a schema in my DB called "dvm".  Then I created a table a-la...
> create table dvm.foo (col1 tedxt); .  I see the schema with \dnS+.  But
> I can't see my table using \d.  I can see the dable with \d dvm.foo, so
> it's in there.  The first column of the \d output is "Schema", so I
> would have expected to see it there. But no luck.
>
> What I would like is to see a list of all the tables in the dvm schema
> and nothing else.  "\d dvm.*" works, but it also spills the details of
> every table.  I just want the list of tables in the schema.
>
> Is there a way to get what I want ?

Looks like a search_path issue.

In psql:

1) show search_path
To see what your search path is.

2) Then take a look at:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/ddl-schemas.html#DDL-SCHEMAS-PATH

to see how to change it.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: David Gauthier
Сообщение: List tables for a specific schema
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Need create table statements from metadata