how to know that one query use the data in the os cache

От jimmy
Тема how to know that one query use the data in the os cache
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I use postgresql for windows server 2012 R2.
I use select pg_prewarm('tablename','read','main'); to load data into the os cache.
How can I know the database used the data in the os cache when I use the sql, select * from tablename, to query.
explain(analyze true, buffers true) select * from tablename
This sql above just show that the data in the database cache are used by querying. Can not show the data in the os cache.
Because I  am optimizing the query speed by loading data into the os cache.
but the speed of query is as the same as the speed before using pg_prewarm.
So I doubt the database  do not use  the data in the os cache when it is querying.
I want to pick up the speed of query by using os cache and database cache.