delete rows

От Astrid Hexsel
Тема delete rows
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello All,
After trying for two weeks to delete more than one row at the time from a form
- checkbox input, I was told that the only way different rows would be inputed
or changed with the information from the form would be with the INSERT command.

This way the best alternative I could think of, would be
to still have my table cart:
For eaxmple:

session_id|range_id|colour_id|
------------------------------
122       | 4004-4 | 4002
122       | 4004-4 | 4003
122       | 4004-4 | 4004

which contains all the items added to the cart.

Then when a deletion is required, the information from the form would be inserted
into "cartchange table":
For example:

session_id| colour_id|condition|
122       | 4001   | yes
122       | 4002   | yes

Now what I am trying to do is to delete the rows
from cart that appear in the cartchange table.

I have tried to join the tables , but I could not find the right query to delete
similar rows.

Am I missing something here ?

Any help will be extremely appreciated. :)

Astrid