Re: Java GUI development

От Vernon Wu
Тема Re: Java GUI development
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
It is a great idea to have a cross-platform's PostgreSQL client on top of PostgreSQL JDBC. Based on my experience, a
Swing application can be very bulky and slow, or slim and fast. The quality of the application is largely depended on
the
developers' skill level. The PointBase(www.pointbase.com) has a very nice Java client. We may learn something from
it.

I can get involved in the project. I, however, can't commit a lot of time on it since I am very busy on my own project.