Re: Natural upgrade path for RedHat 9?

От jeffrey rivero
Тема Re: Natural upgrade path for RedHat 9?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hello
i have been used RH for over 5 yrs and some of our server are going to
RH AS and most of our workstations are moving to fedora
i have fedora servers in testing right now(PG 7.4 and 7.3) and have not
seen any major problems
as for extended rh9,7.. support you can check out
http://www.tummy.com/Software/krud
i have used them and i love the cd based idea
jeff