Re: [GENERAL] PHP arrays and postgresql

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PHP arrays and postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-php
create table test(
  t_value text;
);

  $array_values[] = "Test 1";
  $array_values[] = "Test 2";
  $array_values[] = "Test 3";

  pg_Query($conn, "INSERT INTO test VALUES ( '" .
base64_encode(seralize($array_values)) . "' );");

  $result = pg_Query($conn, "SELECT * FROM test;");
  $rows = pg_NumRows($result)
  for ( $y = 0; $y < $rows; $y++ )
  {
    $data = unserialize(base64_decode(pg_Result($result, $y, 0)));
    print_r($data);
  }
  pg_FreeResult($result);

Hope this helps (serialize, unserialize).  I use base64_encode/decode to
ensure that there wont be any delimiter problems, could be achieved by
using addslashes as well.

Gavin

Mike Nolan wrote:

>This may not be the best place to ask the question, but I've already searched
>the PHP archive and code snippet sites.
>
>I'm trying to find a way to store and then retrieve a PHP array in
>my pg database.
>
>Has anyone written some code to do this?
>--
>Mike Nolan

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: