Re: Composite GiST indexes?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Composite GiST indexes?
Дата
Re: Composite GiST indexes?  (Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>>Is it possible to make a composite GiST index?  I want to create an
>>index on a txtidx and a timestamp column - is that at all possible?

OK, this is what I'm trying (7.3.4):

create index blah on forums_posts using gist(ftiidx, datetime);

ERROR:  data type timestamp with time zone has no default operator class
for access method "gist"        You must specify an operator class for the index or define a        default operator
classfor the data type

I guess I can put an ops indicator in there, but I have no idea what to
try using...

Chris