Re: Preventing stack-overflow crashes (improving on max_expr_depth)

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: Preventing stack-overflow crashes (improving on max_expr_depth)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>Sounds like a great approach to me.  If it doesn't work, we will find
>out during beta testing.

Would it make sense to also have a nice little global function and/or
macro available for the author of C-language recursive functions to
perform a depth test before recursing?

Mike Mascari
mascarm@mascari.com

>Tom Lane wrote:
>

>>It occurred to me today that it would not be difficult to implement a
>>direct check on the physical size of the execution stack.

Сообщение: Re: Preventing stack-overflow crashes (improving on max_expr_depth)
Сообщение: Re: Preventing stack-overflow crashes (improving on max_expr_depth)