Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is my MySQL Gaining ?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Is my MySQL Gaining ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

  How about just a "Getting Started with PostgreSQL" guide... Python is
like this.
They have the "real" documentation but they also have a introductory
tutorial. We
could have a brief document (100 pages or less) that talks about the
basic concepts
of PostgreSQL...

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.