Re: Time varying referential integrity

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: Time varying referential integrity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joe Conway wrote:

> Mike Mascari wrote:
>
>> I should also point out that apparently there is apparently a
>> SQL/Temporal section to SQL 3, but I only have old '93 BNF so I
>> haven't a clue as to what it says...
>

> FWIW, you can grab a copy of a late draft of SQL 2003 here:
> http://www.wiscorp.com/SQLStandards.html

Well, that's a great link and I grabbed the ZIP file for it, but it
appears to be missing SQL/Temporal. It appears to have:

01-Framework
02-Foundation
03-CLI
04-PSM
09-MED
10-OLB
11-Schemata
13-JRT

but not 07-Temporal. Is that right? From a cursory search on temporal
support, it appears that there should be a 07-SQL/Temporal group.

Mike Mascari
mascarm@mascari.com

Сообщение: Re: Time varying referential integrity
Сообщение: Re: Time varying referential integrity