Little mess in RPM RH ?

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Little mess in RPM RH ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,
I'm founding little messy the RPM condition for redhat:

Inside the RH9.0 coesist the 7.4.0-0.3 and 7.4.0-0.5 versions
looking on other RH directory version I found that actually

7.4.0-0.2
7.4.0-0.3
7.4.0-0.4
7.4.0-0.5

are existing.
Inside the SRPMS directory is present only the 7.4.0-0.2
version!

I'm able to put my hand on RH 8.0, RH 9.0, RHAS 2.1 and RHAS 3.0
and RH 7.3 systems, if you need some help let me know.

Regards
Gaetano Mendola