Re: connections problem

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: connections problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>hi
>
>i need to connect to by my database more then 100 connections,
>but after ~20-30 conn, postmaster says me "Resource temporarily
>

>unavailable", what are this resource ?

We need more info. What does your postgresql.conf say about
max_connections? How much ram do you have? How much
shared memory have you allocated?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>im using debain with kernel 2.4.23-pre7, on P4 , (postgres 7.4.1)
>what can be wrong ?

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Command Prompt, Inc., home of Mammoth PostgreSQL - S/ODBC - S/JDBC
Postgresql support, programming, shared hosting and dedicated hosting.
+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com