Re: Solved: questions about tsearch2 (for czech language)

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Solved: questions about tsearch2 (for czech language)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> You has true. After restart of postmaster all works fine.
One comment, you don't need restart postmaster, you should reconnect to
postgresql by exit and start psql. Every new connect creates new child of
postmaster.

Teodor Sigaev                                  E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru

От: "John Sidney-Woollett"
Сообщение: Re: Normalization and regexp
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Solved: questions about tsearch2 (for czech language)