Re: Problems with editor

От Lafriks
Тема Re: Problems with editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Lauris Bukšis wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>>   In query window I can't enter latvian special characters like "š",
>> "ņ", etc. That is a real problem for me ;)
>

> I've heard that problem before, but can't imagine what should cause
> this. Which platform/version are you using?

Win2K, pgAdminIII 1.0.2 also 1.1.0devel has the same problem. I think I
had the same problem on Mandrake, too.

>>   Second thing is that when editing table data and if I insert new
>> record from there and press button to save edited line it doesn't fill
>> in column default values!
>

> The Edit Grid shouldn't insert anything if you leave a field empty, thus
> forcing the backend to fill in default data. Please check in SQL logging
> if this works ok for you.

I know it should insert anything but after inserting it should display
correctly what _is_ inserted including default values. Otherwise I have
to close and reopen window to see what is realy inserted.

Lafriks