Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
>>Alternately, maybe it's time to try to get the fundraising operation into
>>gear.  Greg?  What's our status for setup?
>

> My goal is to have everything done by January 31st.

Speaking of fund raising, SourceForge has just started a 'donations'
system whereby people can donate money to projects.  Maybe you want to
enable it on the PostgreSQL project.

We at the phpPgAdmin project don't really have any use for donations,
but we could just forward them all through to the PostgreSQL project?

Would this be at all useful?

Chris

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004