Re: Publishing the Community Manuals

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Publishing the Community Manuals
Дата
Re: Publishing the Community Manuals  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
>DOSSIER already does this, though they don't donate to our advocacy (the Linux
>Fund, I think).   http://www.ptf.com/dossier/
>
>I doubt the market is large enough to support competition.

Well there are a couple of things that we can do differently that may
change that:

1. We would assign ISBN's allowing any and all bookstores to order them.
2. We can put them in distribution through Baker and Taylor
3. We can print on demand... in as little as 25 copies which makes it
very easy
to handle updates to the docs.

??

Sincerley,

Joshua Drake

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Publishing the Community Manuals
От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Publishing the Community Manuals