Suggestions welcome for PhD topic in Distributed Database Systems (Planning to contribute to postgresql)

От shaikat
Тема Suggestions welcome for PhD topic in Distributed Database Systems (Planning to contribute to postgresql)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear All,
I am planning to commit my PhD work (Under NDSU.edu) to further develop
PostGreSQL so that it can emerge as a major player in the distributed
grid computing. Please send me if you have any suggestions ...

Sincerely

Syed Mamun Raihan