Re: Problem installing PGAdmin3 on RH7.1

От Adam H. Pendleton
Тема Re: Problem installing PGAdmin3 on RH7.1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Együd Csaba wrote:

>Would anybody suggest me something to shortcut these annoying messages?

The problem here is that you are using a quite old version of RedHat;
the RPMs that we distribute are created for RH 9 and FC1.  We've talked
about creating a 7.3 RPM, but we've never had a call for a 7.1 one.
Have you tried building from source?  Otherwise, I'm sure we (or I) can
take a look at getting the RPM to build on RH 7.1, but I'd be willing to
bet that it's probably too old for wxWindows (just a guess, though).

ahp

От: Együd Csaba
Сообщение: Problem installing PGAdmin3 on RH7.1
От: Aurélien Campéas
Сообщение: Re: using Debian Sid