Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website

От Marek Lewczuk
Тема Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marek,
>

>>Of course... Any further sugestions or questions ? Maybe my vision of
>>PostgreSQL site will be a good start for changing postgresql.org - I
>>have quite big experience in making web portals...
>

> Really?   Well, then, why not join the WWW group?   We could sure use the
> help.
>
> Here's how to join the WWW group:
>
> 1) Send an e-mail to Dave Page ("Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>)
> telling him how you'd like to help with Web and that you will be subscribing
> to the list.
>
> 2) Send a "subscribe pgsql-www" request to majordomo@postgresql.org

Josh,
ok, I will send an e-mail to Dave - but first, I will try to design
first page. I have also one question: who is the designer of PostgreSQL
logo, becouse it could be a good issue to re-make it, for more modern --
  there are many variations of PG logo and it's realy not good for PG
identity.

Marek.